Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the process by which you engage with your leads, opportunities, teams and customers.
Your CRM should allow you to:
- Actively engage with new leads and opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders using templates, mail merge, SMS, email and other chat tools.
- Give you real-time information to help you turn leads into sales.
- Allow you to track sales from lead to completion.
- Automate not only your more basic business functions but also the most complex.
- Eliminate all the double and triple entry, reduce human error and and ensure your employees are focussed on growing your business rather than fixing mistakes.
- Provide quality, up to date reports on leads, sales, funnels, opt-ins, opt outs, newsletter uptake, repeat clients and so much more.
- Simplify your busines processes to increase productivity
What Brunton can do for you:
There are many products on the market and choosing the best product can be daunting. That is why during our initial consultation we will discuss your needs, examine your business processes and then present a tailored solution for your business.
With 25 years of Accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation experience we have learned to take a holistic look at your business and to find the best cost/benefit ratio for CRM or ERP implementation for your business.
We also have a team of in-house coders and I.T. professionals so we can take an out-of-the-box products and mould it to best-fit your current system, while future proofing your business.
One of our favourite CRM products is Zoho CRM which we have successfully implemented as a stand alone product or a seamless integration with Accredo, MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo and other Accounting / ERP solutions.
If you want to take control of the customer journey and ensure customers have a positive experience with your company then reach out to Brunton and we can advise on the best way to implement a CRM or ERP solution in your business.
Give us a call or complete a Product Request form here and we will get back to you.